Vigor Protocol Loan Protection Levels
The Vigor Protocol (Borrow, Lend, Save Crypto DeFi app) has multiple levels of protection for VIGOR loans that maintain system health and rebalance the system.
- Borrowers over collateralize their loans protecting against normal volatility.
- Lenders post tokens as insurance assets which provide further protection against price jump risk.
- The final reserve provides a third layer of protection in case the lending pool depletes
- In the event of a depleted final reserve, tokens in savings are used to rebalance the system. A portion of Premiums payed from loans are deposited to the final reserve. The VIG in the final reserve are removed from circulation. This has a deflationary effect on VIG token supply. Tokens remain in the reserve unless needed to rebalance the system if at any time the insurance pool is depleted.
To give the Vigor Protocol a try with the Vigor Crypto Lending DeFi Application head on over to https://app.vigor.ai
Vigor DAC and Protocol
- Website: https://vigor.ai/
- Vigor DAC: https://dac.vigor.ai
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/vigorprotocol
- Vigor Protocol YouTube: (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2SXCn9e6p3HLC-UPe4dJww),
- Vigor DAC YouTube: (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbT-JlRjUhZba3crqG7GzUA)
- Medium: https://medium.com/@vigordac
- Vigor Telegram: https://t.me/vigorprotocol
- Vigor App Telegram Support: https://t.me/VIGORSUPPORT